Monday, August 8, 2011

"How to Make a Bug Out Bag: Your 72-Hour Emergency Evacuation Survival Kit" from The Art of Manliness

I don't normally find this type of post relevant to our general community, but in light of what has been going on in London, UK and if you consider it as a DIY project, this following link may be interesting to you. Also, I am not a big fan of FEAR or the idea that fear can be sparked amongst a large group and spread like wildfire - let this not be about being afraid of riots or losing your homes or "Children of Men"-esque situations. Let this be more about camping and DIY culture and just being prepared for whatever comes your way. I will be starting mine tomorrow because I have been excited about this project for months and not because parts of London, Greece, Libya, Egypt, Somalia (the list goes on...) are falling apart, although it does concern me.

Written by Creek Stewart






Images taken from artofmanliness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment