Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pictures of Alaska & Norwegian Star From Day to Night

NCL's Norwegian Star


Deck 13 - Pool and Water slides


The room I stayed in - Inside room
(I pushed the beds together, got the room to myself!)


Juneau, AK
Alaska's Capital


Mystical Mountains and Waters


The main theatre on the ship - Stardust Theatre.
(LtoR: Irene (me) and Ali)


Ketchikan, AK - Alaska's first city as well as the "Salmon Capital of the World"


A close-up of a glacier


A Glacier surrounded by snow-covered mountains


Deck 13 while the sun is setting


Snow-capped mountains on our way to Ketchikan, AK with the view of the slides and jacuzzi.


Sun setting behind beautiful snow-covered mountains.
Inside passage going to Ketchikan, Ak


The best sunset I have seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment