Thursday, August 4, 2011

WINDBAG blew to green

Hi New Pulpers,

My name is Jennifer Burland. I will be your Fashion Blogger for New Pulp. I'm excited to be apart of the gang. My challenge for New Pulp is to blog about Clothes, Shoes, Accessories, and Fashion Events with New Pulps philosophy. I'm a green gal myself so this should be fun! :)

One of my new favourite stores is Oddjects. It's great fun. Mostly house decor and little trinkets at really reasonable prices. A really good place to buy a gift! Right now they are selling these really cool bags from WINDBAG.

A Canadian company (Reppin beautiful Nova Scotia) that makes bags and pillowcases made from old sails, vinyl cut-offs, and art canvas. I really like the zig zag stitching and cut and sew details. The geometric shapes and colours are so fun. You can get a one that screams Nautical or something more casual and subtle. I haven't bought one yet... only because I can't decide between a beach bag, a big duffle bag. Either way I want it.


No comments:

Post a Comment